I will admit that I am still wigging out that I am not having a lot of symptoms but there are times when I have a sneaking suspicion that something is growing...such as Sunday at the Braves game, i cried because the pitcher for the Braves- a newly signed player from the Japanese league gave up 5 runs in one inning. I just felt so bad for him being all the way in Cincinnati from Japan and performing so poorly. lmao- mind you this man was paid millions to come over and play.
today was no exception! i went to family court with a friend of mine and teared up when i was reading some of the statements from the children we were admitting as evidence. lol. it wasn't even my client!
so i don't know what's going on. i will feel better after 5/7 (hopefully). i got a call from my real nurse at my Re's office. she was on vacation last week and called to tell me congrats. I sat down and doubled my hcgs from both my dec pregnancy and this one and technically my hcg levels will be higher when i go for my u/s so if something is there we should be able to see more then just the sack...
despite what appears to be my ranting on my blog i am not really worrying too much with this pregnancy. i'm just going about my normal busy and am not concentrating on it. i think it's because it's too good to be true and at this point i'm too scared to get attached... right now dh and I are referring to the baby as "Model B".
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i'm thinking this is going to be the one, dana! sounds like you've got some pg hormones going crazy in you already! i can't wait for next thursday!
ReplyDelete