Tuesday, April 7, 2009

awww...the relaxation...

i'm not going to lie. we just got back from vacation on saturday and i am still so very relaxed!!! i think my biggest point of contemplation right now is weighing my career options. i get my bar results on friday and i have promised James that I would continue taking this exam until I pass, that being said I need a career while I am waiting. My little job at the hospital doing background checks on doctors is MIND-NUMBINGLY boring and it just ques that line from Groundhog Day- what would you do if everyday you did the same thing as the day prior? the answer- sit at your desk and play jab the pen in my eye so i will have something to do... like today i got aggravated at one of the filing cabinets because it is set in permanent lock mode, so I rearranged my office. So the question is- what in the hell can you do with a law degree if you can't practice law?

3 comments:

  1. i'm glad you're relaxed! i was wondering when you get your results... i knew it had to be soon! oh i do hope you passed!!!! i know what you mean about a mind-numbingly boring job. that's how my last one was... i'm sure there are careers you can do w/o a law degree... what? i don't know, but i know they've gotta be out there! you're not the only one who hasn't passed yet... what are they all doing??? where are they? hello??? are you out there people??? what do you do?! but, i'm hoping that all doesn't matter b/c you passed this time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will keep my fingers and toes and everything crossed for you! I can't wait to hear the results. I hope your vacation helped keep your mind off of it for a while! So jealous of your Vegas trip. Wish I could've come too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah= that would've been awesome! next time we go back we are going into ca instead of to the canyon though!

    ReplyDelete