Saturday, March 14, 2009

The Trouble with Women...

i came to the realization last night that I am really lonely. lol. i think it's funny that a majority of my closest friends are people that i have met on the internet. They know more about me then almost anyone (except dh) and I can talk to them about things that my local friends would pitch a fit over. I just think that it's hilarious that when i need to talk to someone nowadays i hop on-line instead of picking up a phone and the girls that counsel me live literally all over the US and a couple of countries but i can't make friends locally.

2 comments:

  1. see, what needs to happen now is we all need to move w/in 30 minutes of each other!!! it's so crazy that i've even had dreams that involve you ladies! like, how do i know what you sound like? but you were talking in the dream!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel exactly the same way. I moved away from home and have yet to met anyone worth while out here. So I closer with all you guys online =)
    One day we should plan a trip to meet up!
    -Miranda

    ReplyDelete