I've always heard that having a girl takes away your beauty and boys add to it...if this is true i must be having triplet girls!!!! what is with the HAIR??? this is really gross. I'm used to having a little extra hair here and there that can be plucked out because of my pcos, but it seems like within the last 3 weeks it has really REALLY taken flight! My eyebrows are rushing for my eyelids- i look like that vampire kid from that twilight movie (dude, seriously...pluck)! in addition to that I am sporting some awesome sideburns which have apparently met and mated in my neck area. my neck has seriously gotten so bad it's impossible to pluck it all in one round. and my hands!!!! wth! i have a line of stubble from my pinky to my wrist... i literally look like something that Harry from Harry and the Hendersons would have found attractive. I know that I am not the only one. one of the girls from my ddc says that if it wasn't for veet she would look like a 70s porn star right now, but i'm so afraid of chemicals. Oh well- if the plucking continues at least by the time the baby arrives my nerve endings will be deadened from the pain of being plucked and replucked.
oh and another thing...my mil is REALLY starting to get on my nerves. this is a new thing for me. i don't know if it's because I've been with her for 3 of the last 5 weekends but she talks incessently about her extended family (none of which I have ever met and most of whom have serious drug and or baby daddy issues) but she WON"T STOP talking about them! and i don't know if it's because she doesn't have any friends to talk to or what but geez woman! we say a commercial about autism awareness and she just kept on talking about her great niece who has a son with autism who she thinks is autistic because she thinks his mom took drugs and yada yada yada...i need to get her a rocker so she can set on the porch so people from all around the county can come to her and ask her advice which will end with a story about someone else who had a kid who knew somebody and you know that somebody is.... i literally made my dh take me out to lunch today because I couldn't take the babbling. I love my mother in law i really do. she's better to me then my own mom, but seriously, can someone spot me a mild tranq so i can put her out every now and then so i can just relax???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh no! sorry about the hair! yikes!!!! hopefully this will pass.... sorry about your MIL too... it's probably b/c you've been around her so much lately. are you going to get a MIL break soon?
ReplyDelete