Saturday, January 24, 2009
I paid $800 for WHAT!!!
Okay. I have been SOOOO good today. Yesterday was an emotionally horrible day because my hormones are still regulating themselves, but after a LOT of tlc from dh I actually studied about 6 hours today (in 2 hours intervals with an hour break in between- slow and steady). I did 50 criminal law multiple choice and 33 constitutional law questions (which i rocked out on). Anyway, as I was reading the answers to the questions that I missed I couldn't help but notice tons of spelling errors and hyphenated words in the middle of sentences and the WORST- wrong answers. Now, I know I am not the brightest bulb in the room, but people don't pay me $1100 for accuracy (yet). The hyphenations I will give them- maybe they moved a word around and it reconfigured the spacing, no big deal, but to give students the wrong answers!!!! I don't know if i should be proud of the fact that I knew for a fact the answer was wrong or if I should be scared that there are other wrong answers I can't pick out. lol. I am sooo happy that I found my study groove! Thank God for the bar!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How frustrating! I'm so glad you managed to get a lot of work done today. I know you're going to do amazing on that test!
ReplyDeleteYou should totally get your money back! LOL. Once you pass the exam this time, b/c you will... You need to take out a suit for the times you failed saying you studied the WRONG answers!
ReplyDelete