Thursday, January 22, 2009
Lesson #2...you can't fit 3 months of studying into 5 weeks
My bar examine is in 5 weeks and with all the crap that's being going on recently I've really slacked off on studying. I think at this point i am just overwhelmed with the concept of studying and am thus not studying. My friends are all urging me to get out this saturday and i can't make up my mind if that is a really good idea or not...drinking and riverboating sound great now, but do i really want to risk having to take this blasted thing a 4th time???
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think you should go blow off some steam! It will be good for you ;-). I am keeping my fingers and toes crossed for you that you are going to pass with flying colors and soon I know we will be reading a blog about you doing just that. Can't wait!
ReplyDelete