Tuesday, May 19, 2009
I shall remain almost...
i found out today that my big lawyer job fell through! suck. this means that i will literally have to once again start at the bottom and work my way back up to the top. I am half tempted to wait to start practicing until after the baby comes and do it at my own leisure. In all honesty, I can't have everything and it might be nice to not have to run right back to work after the baby is born plus with student loans you get a year deferment after the baby is born, so i have some time. I just need to figure out what I want to do with my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ugh. i hate it for you, dana. at least you have that option of waiting if you want! i didn't realize they defer for a year after a baby :-) that's helpful!
ReplyDelete