Sunday, May 10, 2009

my little succubus...

Happy Mother's Day Ladies!

My mother came into town this weekend for James' graduation and Grandma went shopping. We now have a duck ensemble to add to the drawer of stuff I've been saving since i first mentioned wanting a baby 3.5 years ago. She also bought me a couple of maternity outfits and I realized, i'm going to be huge! i don't mind, but wow! i can't really complain though- the only real pregnancy symptom i have is this draining fatigue! I mean, wth! Every day all day long, it feels like i'm recovering from an all nighter. i am going to start my prenatal yoga video tomorrow after work. i figure that maybe if i try to increase the blood flow in my body, maybe i won't be so drained? i really don't care though...i told the baby that it was grounded until thanksgiving and then negotiations could start for the big move. On the more career side of my life, dh and I decided that unless the state picks me up next month after the budget clears, i may stay in my boring non-stressful job until the baby comes. primarily because it is boring and NOT stressful. not unlike this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment