Monday, February 9, 2009
is that a bag of cats???
okay, so i have learned that being 27 and living in a dorm of 19 year old college kids is not always conducive to studying for the bar. Such as tonight, as I was correcting my Contracts multiple choice questions (i got NAILED btw) I heard this horrible screeching noise. At first I thought it was a bad bearing in the air conditioning unit, but then it got louder and more screechy almost like someone was beating a bag of cats against my window. After about 15 minutes of trying to concentrate on seller's damages, i went out into the hallway and looked at a couple of the residents and asked them who was SCREAMING at 9:45...and they said that it was one of the girls in the hall practicing her opera... don't quit your day job kid, Simon will be sending you home shortly. So inspite of the screaming cats in the hallway and the wake up calls I have found 2 methods to help me make it through the next 2 weeks. 1) earplugs. god bless whoever invented these! and 2) booking our trip to Vegas next month. we were going to go on a cruise, but after I added the cost of traveling to the closest port of call from the big state of KY and our passports, a short cruise would have ran about $1200. Though I'm sure that's small potatoes to some people, I don't know how much more expensive this baby making is going to get. So instead, I found a deal where we can go to Vegas for a week for $600 for both of us (including air fare) so we're going to Vegas (secretly hoping to hit the "jackpot" while we're there if you know what i mean) and I have an extra $600 to spend on baby making fees... now that's good home economics.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun! I miss Vegas. We need to go soon too.
ReplyDelete