Wednesday, October 28, 2009
This little piggy...is always hungry
I must be the roast beef piggy. lmao. I am so hungry all the time. I am determined not to put on anymore weight though. Last time I went to the drs I had gained 9 LBS in a month!!!! NO! And my poor dh is like- "it's okay, that's just the baby growing- she's gaining 1/2 lb a week at this point...fine- she was 2 of the 9 lbs that month- where in the hell did the other 7 go? So anyway...as i've said 1000 times I love being pregnant. it's probably been the best 8 months of my life- even when i've been nauseated or when I have a 4 lb baby laying on my rib cage and i can't breathe- i try to remind myself how much effort it took to get here and i don't feel like complaining anymore...that being said man i wish there was a better way to keep these extra lbs off! i was doing so well for soooo long and yeah- i'm watching what I eat again and walking, but i have another da (weigh in) tomorrow and it will be interesting to see how i've done the last couple of weeks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hope you've done well!!!! i'm sure you'll work it all off once you have your little one and you never get to sit down again! :D
ReplyDeleteLOL. Don't stress. This is the one time in your life that you have an excuse to be packing on the pounds. Enjoy it while it lasts!
ReplyDelete