Sunday, July 5, 2009

the first must have...

i'm actually not lusting over food tonight. I would like to start my list of things that you must have when you are preggo. Though a couple of members of my ddc HATE it, I went out and bought a snoogle. It's a giant wrap around body pillow- kinda looks like a huge ear. It is literally the most comfortable thing I have ever slept on in my life. I have had a lot of issues waking up recently with a back ache and then again when dh comes to bed then again when the dehumidifier turns itself off and then again when my bladder gets full. The past two nights- NADA!!!!! I swear it puts me in some sort of coma. The one time that i did wake up was to fix the dehumidifier (because I can't sleep without my white noise) but- no back aches! I no longer wake up at 6 am praying that my spine will go ahead and split in half! I don't toss and turn all night- because you can't without some serious effort and most importantly (especially to my wonderful overconcerned husband) it keeps me from sleeping on my back- the last of the few pleasures I have remaining that he has taken away...Finally rest! I actually told my non-pregnant friend to go get one for her dh who has the same back issues and some snoring issues- i don't see why it has to be just for pregnant chicks. In fact, if the snoogle people really knew what they were doing, they would make the lower middle section heatable and market it for menstral cramps! So this is my new product! It is now my official baby shower gift for my close friends!

1 comment:

  1. i can't wait to get preggo and buy one!

    ReplyDelete