Wednesday, July 22, 2009
infertility nightmares
so they apparently never stop... last night 17w 6d into this shebang and i got hit with a ttc nightmare. One of the girls that I keep track of just had her ivf the other day and one of the last posts I read on-line was about her inability to freeze her leftover eggs. Que dream footage. I was at home and my RE had just extracted my eggs and fertilized them and had left them in my fridge. I go to my fridge and open the door to see a 12 pack of "fertilized" chicken eggs (that were supposed to have come from me). And in my dream I thought "i need to cook them to make them grow". So I gathered my eggs and put them in a large pot and let them boil only to discover that your not supposed to boil fertilized eggs! They are supposed to be left in the fridge! And my RE couldn't implant any of the eggs of mine that he had fertilized because I had cooked them. I don't know what this means about my parenting skills... coupled with my reoccuring nightmare that I can't get my baby girl to breastfeed because she keeps getting distracted social services will probably be at the hospital and ready to take the baby away from me the minute it pops out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
i laughed just as hard the second time!
ReplyDelete