Today we put on our frills and went to see the Easter bunny! Amelia did so well with the concept of a giant version of one of her toys holding her. That being said our Easter bunny is a racket! First of all- Easter bunny was sitting there on his bench in front of a fan...I can give the man that, but Bunny man was twittering up til the point when I asked him where to put the baby. It was hilarious. I absolutely LOVED dressing her up in her shiny, frilly little dress. She, on the other hand, lost it after about 45 minutes. I got 45 minutes out of her though!
On a sleeping note, I'm cheating. I've started adding a tablespoon of cereal to her last bottle of the night. If I do that she sleeps 3 hours solid in her crib, primarily around 11-2. Unfortunately at her 2 oclock feeding I'm still having trouble getting her to go back into her crib. I tried 4 times last night before I passed out in the chair. We're getting there though. Unfortunately I have just a few days before I go back to work (a week from Friday). I swear it's like the march to the green mile. Everyday I dread it just that much more!
No comments:
Post a Comment