Saturday, March 6, 2010
happy birthday sammy!
Today was my godson's first birthday party! I consider Sammy my lucky charm. I was in the hospital a year ago holding him and his mom looks at me and says "go home and make him a girlfriend". My last period was 3 days later and 9 months after that Amelia was born. Sammy is himself a clomid baby. I spent the last week and a half making his mom a scrapbook as a gift and she loved it. I've seen her cry maybe twice in the last 5 years and she was definitely tearing up. I was so happy to do that for her though. I think being a fellow PCOS mom having the bond of infertility makes celebrating a baby's birthday that much sweeter. It was a wonderful day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
how wonderful to have a friend who KNOWS it's not that easy :-) what a sweet gift you made her!
ReplyDelete