Is probably what Amelia thought last night when she accidentally rolled over onto her back. She was on her belly for tummy time- holding her head up high like a big girl so i got up to get my camera and in slow mo the head went a little further to the right and a little more and then it was down and over she went! I was so proud. She, on the other hand, was pissed!
The state posted a job that I really want yesterday and I may have a decent shot at it. Keep us in your prayers- this would open up a whole different life for us. We could move to Morehead and build our house...Amelia could be close to her rapidly aging grandparents and James and I would be close to his parents as they enter their golden years. It would be about a 15k pay raise for me and it would qualify me for Obamas nifty loan repayment program. I know living in Morehead isn't exactly what I had in mind when I first went to law school but I'm rapidly learning that there are many different ways to be happy in life and very few of them are ways you imagined them when you were growing up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAY! So excited that she rolled over! Saying some prayers that you will get that job!
ReplyDelete