Sunday, September 13, 2009
professional sock folder
We have been trying so hard to get our apartment ready for the mass influx of baby stuff that is guaranteed to be heading our way in the next month and a half. DH has been hard core about me NOT doing laundry, vacuuming, lifting, etc. Well this weekend I had enough. He spent the whole weekend at a horror convention with his buddies so i made him carry the laundry to the laundry room for me to wash. we're talking LOADS of laundry. I know he's trying to be helpful, but he's about as helpful as the 5 year old that washes her mom's car with a bucket of rocks (ask my friend). In addition to him being "helpful", I've decided that he needs to be retrained on laundry. You see his mother doesn't clean so when i got him, he was brand new to the concept of not living in squalor. For the past 6.5 months he's been doing "laundry" which consists of washing and drying clothes and then throwing the half assly folded piles on the guest bed. So today I decided that I needed to tackle the dirty laundry and the guest bed primarily because I CAN'T STAND IT!!!! To quote Beetlejuice- "if you do not let me gut this house I am going to go insane and take you with me..." Seriously. I have now been folding socks for 4 hours. They're ALL white. ALL of them. White Hanes socks. I swear that none of them match. I'm half tempted to go throw them all away and just buy 2 or 3 packs and be done with it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment