Tuesday, September 29, 2009
it's FALL!!!!!
I am at such a wonderful place in my life! Though I am starting to slightly resemble the stay puffed marshmallow man, i have never been happier! Last week's rain brought a cold spell to the Bluegrass and it hasn't been over 70 in about 2 days- not to mention that all that damn humidity is gone!!!!! I can breathe again! I can walk to work without sounding like i need to be put on oxygen and sweating like an ape. AND to top it off I leave for vacation on Friday. When my dr told me that the start of my third trimester was the best time for traveling i thought she was lying, but my third trimester starts 10/1 and with the weather change I am ready to go!!!!! my belly still resembles Freddie Kruger's face, but is finally big enough now to where Amelia isn't constantly riding on top of my lungs and though she's still a lazy baby, she now kicks me consistently enough throughout the day that I don't worry constantly. And she'll be here in 12 weeks! i can't wait!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment