Wednesday, September 2, 2009
the home stttrreeetttccchhhh!
woo hoo! i will officially be 6 months tomorrow! we are inching our way to viability! that being said, I am inching my way to (as Chef would say) "that's a HUUUGGGE bitch". I don't care though. according to all my books she should almost be 1.5 lbs now and about 11 inches...that being said she was a pound at my 20 wk ultrasound 4 weeks ago so I would bet she's clocking in at about1.75 or 2. Thus far my stupid anterior placenta has kept us from consistently feeling her kick, but for about the last three or four days, princess Amelia has decided to make her presence known. Such as- my lower abdomen is no longer comfortable for her when I am sitting so she moves up to the top and kicks me in my ribs for a while before nestling in her favorite spot- my right side. which also means that I can't breathe sometimes. she thinks it's funny...whatever floats your boat kiddo...just keep growing. my flame belly now extends above my belly button. my grandmother says that my stretch marks are so bad because i was fat when i got pregnant. i tell her that i take after her and she gets mad. it's a thing we have. that being said i do wonder if they will go away...or at least not be red anymore after her arrival. The nightmares have been great the past few nights- most of them involve me burning down buildings. So I'm a little afraid that I'm giving birth to a miniature Drew Barrymore. That being said, even with the fatigue, I love being pregnant. 6 months down, 4 to go! fortunately those last 4 months are mostly weddings and holidays so hopefully it won't drag like it has been. I knew I shouldn't have found out so early!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
dang, grandma!!! she just lets it out, huh?! yay for 6 months!!!!
ReplyDelete