Monday, September 14, 2009

shy baby?

I know that because I have an anterior placenta that people can't always feel Amelia move as much as I do, but in all honesty I think she's either lazy or shy. Up til this point, my highest kick count has been 7 in a row. I know she's in there flopping about but I think she spends most of the time playing kickboxing with the placenta. She's very difficult to feel. My friends are desperate to feel her kick but every time she gets going, the minute my friend's husband puts his hand on my belly she stops. So everyone's like "what's wrong with your baby? shouldn't we be able to feel her kick right now?" um...yeah. i can...and have for like 10 weeks. It's just that the princess needed a pillow fort in my stomach and doesn't like it when you touch her! I just feel stupid because no one believes me when I say she's moving...wouldn't I know?

2 comments:

  1. as long as you can feel her, that's the most important! people are nuts. do they think you'd lie about that? although it would be nice for DH to get to feel her too! come on, Amelia! give mom a couple good punches when dad's there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she got him good one night last week. he said he came to bed and curled in and put his hand over my stomach and BAM! he said he was so excited he almost woke me up. lol

    ReplyDelete