Wednesday, January 27, 2010

ok that was funny

i was getting ready to finish up my last post by whining about how difficult it was to find a job using only on-line websites and i got a phone call from someone i put an application in for...now i've shot myself in the foot because i hadn't planned on going back to work until the end of march and they sounded like they needed someone yesterday. advice?

3 comments:

  1. You will never get these precious newborn days back. If you can wait.... wait. I went back after only 6 weeks and it was so hard. Not just because I missed Ryan. But physically and mentally. My body hadn't recovered. And it was not enough time to set any kind of routine (i.e. more than 3 hours of sleep at a time) One good night of sleep does not make up for weeks/months of no sleep.

    that being said... as I watch the state of the union, don't pass up a job if you don't think another one will come along.

    That's my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i guess i'm just so scared of not finding anything that I'm jumping at every opportunity...i need to be patient and wait for the right one. my other job is still there...boring but there. you're right!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i agree w/miranda... i mean, there IS your old job if there's NOTHING else, right?? i know it wouldn't be your first choice, but it'd be a paycheck until something else opened!

    ReplyDelete