Thursday, January 14, 2010
you won't like me when I'm angry
Yesterday I went to Sears to pick up Amelia's newborn pictures and they had a sale for 5 sheets for $15 so of course I ordered more and the clerk said they would be back on the 28th. I said that was great because my daughter's one month birthday would be the 28th and I could get her one month pictures done...and then the clerk looked at me and said- "oh- you're going to be one of THOSE moms"..."well, just to let you know having your baby's picture taken every month is a waste of money because all the poses are the same". Thus prompting a follow up email to sears where I very briefly stated that if after 2 years of ttc I wanted to be one of "those moms" i would be and that if sears as a corporation couldn't realize how big of a cash cow "those moms" are for their business during this economy then maybe my business and that of my friends should look to JCPenny's or private photographers for all of our professional portrait needs. lmao. what a whore.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am astounded by her ignorance. Unreal! So glad you emailed. You go girl!
ReplyDeleteSears needs to know the power behind the BZ group!
ReplyDeletei'm so freakin' glad you sent that email! what a B!
ReplyDeletehehe- i got an email back from corporate saying that they were sending me a gift card to use at their portrait studio and not to let a disgruntled employee ruin my sears photography experience...i love being bribed.
ReplyDelete