Wednesday, January 27, 2010
a three post kinda day
i don't think i've ever posted three in a day, but I had to give an update on the job that I got a phone call from. i thought i was applying for a law clerk position posted on monster however the job wasn't a direct post from monster it was through a staffing firm and that was who called me. So, I googled the staffing firm and found TONS of negative reviews about how the firm operates. I thought the email they sent me was odd, because they told me that I needed two forms of id and two supervisory references. Mind you, there were 3 references on my resume already. So when I googled them I discovered that the reason they make you bring in the additional references is not because they check the references but because they take the references' contact information and use it to try to sell their temp services. So, to make a long story short I'm not going. I'm not ready to return to work anyway- as bored as I am, AMelia is only a month old- i still have 2 months before James starts his paternity leave. So- i guess its back to the drawing board!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
way to research! yeah, doesn't sound like a good thing...
ReplyDelete