Monday, February 1, 2010

week 5 update

People are right...It does get easier! We have not had a midnight screaming fit in 5 days! Apparently that is something that Amelia thinks only "little" babies do. I'm not complaining. As of last night we are still sleeping in the recliner but that's because Amelia has her first cold! No fever, thank goodness, but between the weather changing and the slew of visitors we have had over the last couple of weeks, no wonder. She's currently napping in her mattress elevated crib (lol- thanks for that one Miranda) and hopefully we can start miracle blanket training in a couple of days. I had a stroke of genius about 2 am last night. The little noses rub says not to put it on babies younger than three months...so since she's sleeping on me in the chair, I put it on my chest under my shirt and let her sleep in her usual sternum position. I thought it was pretty damn brilliant if i do say so myself- all the medicinal smells with none of the rash!

1 comment: