Amelia seems to be hungry all the time and after much concern following her sleep schedule at my mother's we decided to try a little rice cereal last night. Our attempt was not well received at first but after a few bites she was slurping it up like a pro. I only gave her a teaspoon to see how she would tolerate it and she slept hard for about an hour and then got up to her usual wailing. I think that her nap in the car yesterday really threw her off so I have tried to keep her from having prolonged naps today in hopes that it will help tonight. We will go for round two!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
oh that frown!!!
ReplyDeleteHow many oz are you feeding her? I felt like I was feeding Ryan every hour and then I bumped him up to 6-7 oz. And that seemed to help, he could go longer.
ReplyDeleteAlso, what nipple size are you using with the rice cereal? I tried the "varied" and fast size and Ryan hated it. But it was smooth sailing with the medium. So experimenting with that might help too.
Good luck! Our babies are eaters!
I'm glad she's an eater that being said she's in the eating every hour phase. The most she's taken so far at a feeding is 3 oz then she'll eat again in an hour. and then again in two. maybe i should switch to medium- everytime i lay her down she spits up and it goes into her nose...so i elevated her crib mattress and she uses the elevation to roll over.
ReplyDelete