Wednesday, January 27, 2010

standing at the crossroads...

should i stay or should i go?

Let the 2010 job hunt begin! At 4 wks postpartum, I have gone from zombified baby servant to used to former "used to lack of sleep because of law school finals" lazarused resurrected self. Ie- i'm bored. It still baffles me how I can literally work all day on the house and not seem to get anything done...of course my 30 amelia breaks probably don't help. My current obsession is finding a new job. James got his first check after adding Amelia to his insurance and after that he's going to make about $60/month more than I do...which in all honesty, he bitches and moans about paying for my health care, but I have great health care...i mean having amelia cost us $150. total. That being said, he's very good at making me feel like I'm such a drain. I don't know what his deal is we have no bills except cell phone and car insurance. I busted my butt while I was pregnant and paid off our car and our two credit cards so that this wouldn't happen, but I guess he's going to whine no matter what. Therefore I started applying for jobs en masse today and will continue until someone hires me. I still have the offer to go back to my old job at the end of march and I think they'll allow me to take GAL cases which would be an excellent way for me to start my own practice..

2 comments:

  1. BTW, I just noticed you follow your own blog. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. that was an oops and i don't know how to undo it. i'm slow.

    ReplyDelete