Thursday, November 12, 2009
my fat baby loves to eat...
We just got back in from the dr with no ultrasound. I was disappointed. BUT I'm still measuring ahead of schedule 35.5 days...I told my dr that my goal was to have Amelia here before Christmas and that I was trying to bribe her out. She said it was a good possibility and that I just needed to talk her into it. AND my ob is on call all christmas week (except for christmas) so odds are my actual dr will be delivering my baby- i know! with our hmo it's pretty much whoever is on-call. I go back in 12 days (tuesday before thanksgiving) and then she had me schedule what should be "the rest of my appointments"...so I only have to go 4 more times and then hypothetically I should deliver after that 4th visit!!!! It also means that I get off of work early at least once a week every week starting the week of thanksgiving. darn! eeek- i can't believe it's so close!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So excited to see pics of your beautiful daughter!!!
ReplyDeleteAH! i can't believe she's almost HERE!!!!
ReplyDeletei KNOW!!!! james was asking me last night when he could pack his hospital bag!
ReplyDelete