Sunday, November 22, 2009

small celebrations

Last week was my last full week of work! This week I only work 2.5 days- my big 36 week check up is Tuesday. My dr only checks her patients at 36 weeks to see if and how they are progressing and then she doesn't check you again unless you ask. So I think we're going to just get checked tuesday and then I have an appt every week. I think I decided that if I haven't had her by the 18th I'll have her check me again- that's week 39. I didn't schedule an appointment for christmas week- feeling a little cocky i'm hoping she's here before then. Today I set up the cradle in our bedroom and washed baby socks and mittens. I can't wait to get the crib up Tuesday. OH it's getting close! I'm not pacing the floor yet, but the excitement is building! November has gone by soooo very quickly and December is just around the corner!

and btw- i won't be surprised if my baby slightly resembles Homer Simpson...last night I had some very vivid dreams about doughnuts! I like them, but rarely eat them so it's very odd to dream about them. AND this past week Amelia discovered a new trick. I can now play name that body part! She'll either take her foot and make circles around the top of my stomach or take her knee and try to push it out of my side! It's so neat though when you can sit there and space your fingers apart a couple of inches and feel her foot pushing out...which i then tickle. it generally pisses her off and she moves it away but I enjoy it. My new pregnancy symptom this week is that my hips are trying to fall off. I guess that cartilige part in the front is starting to separate because it's achy. I don't care I just think that within the next week I'm going to start waddling.

No comments:

Post a Comment