Sunday, November 29, 2009

Whiners!

Maybe I'm just really lucky because I haven't reached the stage constant miserableness yet....but there are a bunch of women on my ddc that are bellyaching over the fact that they have yet to have their babies and some of them aren't due til after I am! Yes I know it can be uncomfortable, but this one girl on there is praying that her dr will break her water tomorrow and she's only a week ahead of me. I mean, yeah, I am super excited (and maybe a little nervous and in disbelief that this is getting ready to go down) but you've waited 9 months, can't you wait just like a week or two more? I mean technically I still have 3 weeks and some change but i'm not going to go into my dr next week and beg her to break my water? Like I said, maybe i'm just really lucky to not be at that place yet...but I'm starting to wonder when exactly that phase kicks in... I'm at the stage where if Amelia moves, my whole bump rolls with her...with all the excitement of thanksgiving there for a while, the whole family got a Lord of the Dance performance. I guess i'll see how I feel in a week I just hope I don't get to the phase where I'm begging my dr to break my water. If i do it will probably be more out of impatience then it will out of physical need...or is it true that the worse has yet to come?

4 comments:

  1. maybe it's yet to come... and maybe you just have a different outlook on this pg b/c of your past that they don't have... who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at that point about 10 days before my due date. Physically and emotionally I was SO drained, I would have sold my left arm to get that baby moving out of me. I could barely walk at the end because of the joint pain.
    So, ya, a bunch of whiners. But also, some might be in more pain than you.
    So glad you have the patients. It will help in these last weeks!
    Now, didn't I say something about a notification plan??? Get on that. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just saw your response from my first request for a "plan" so disregard this request ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. it was so funny- i wrote that post and got up and my hips locked. THAT'S what i get!!!! i had a lot of pelvic pain a couple of weeks ago and a little cramping today but i think the worse is coming...i'm still 3 weeks out. I remember you being miserable miranda but not til right there at the end so that's why i was wondering when it was coming

    ReplyDelete