Friday, November 27, 2009

one more holiday down!

we're down to t minus 4 weeks!!!! i am so excited! I was so very exhausted by the time everyone left last night...first of all- i love my mil i really do, but she rambles incessantly about people I don't know and when she left at 7 pm I had been stuck in our kitchen with her since 6 that morning. The only time she stopped talking was when she fell asleep on the couch and even then she snored. Bless her heart. Mind you, without her I would have had to cook lunch for 9 and dinner for 30 international students alone so I was thankful that she was there. James took me to the KMART after they left and we got a "my first christmas 2009" stocking for Amelia. James cried when he hung it up. lmao. I love this guy! yet another incentive for her to come prior to santa. I'm trying!!!! i got up with new energy this morning- primarily because i could walk on my feet again and they were not the size of kentucky and my back didn't feel as if it were coming apart so I started washing her blankets and clothes!!!! James and his dad put the crib up yesterday and I'm actually quite proud of my purchase and their job- they only turned one piece of wood incorrectly and you can't see it (which is good because it's not fixable). I'm so glad i took miranda's advice and saved the washing and the folding and the rest of the decorating for these last few weeks. I think it helps with the anxiety and the anticipation. It won't be long now!

2 comments:

  1. Not long at all! I'm so excited. We need plans for notification for when things start moving along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. james is going to just have to eat his texting bill next month...that's all there is to it. lmao

    ReplyDelete