Wednesday, December 2, 2009
caught me off guard...
We put up our tree over the weekend and we were sorting through our ornaments (we only put our favorite ones this year to decrease the "taking down time...plus if i let dh put up all of his ornaments, i'd need a separate tree for star trek) and guess what ornament I ran across? Our stupid "parents to be 2008" ornament. And i just looked at dh and asked what you do with ornaments like that? on one hand I was so blissfully happy to be pregnant last christmas but then knowing what i know now I don't know if I want that yearly reminder coming out of ornament box every year reminding me of Christmas of 2008. so...what do you do with your ornaments?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
hmmmmm... not sure what to do with that one...
ReplyDeleteMail it to Miranda?
ReplyDeleteUm, that would make me feel weird because I lost a baby that year too. Some how I was blessed enough to get pregnant again 2 months later.
ReplyDelete