Sunday, December 6, 2009
18 days!
It may be too good to be true...according to my countdown calendar there are only 18 days until my due date. James's last final is the 15th and after that I'm going to start walking- see if I can't get this baby out in time for my mother to go home for christmas. lmao. She and the girls can come back up Christmas afternoon if they want, but just the concept of lying in my bed with my husband and baby girl on christmas morning is really the ONLY thing I actually want for Christmas. Does Santa deliver that? 10 days of work- 80 hours- minus drs visits. it's almost too good to be true! Hopefully the next two weeks will go by just as quickly as this last one did. I think the thing is that I just have to find stuff to do to keep me occupied. This weekend we had a small baby shower, a christmas party and then tonight went to the horse park to see the christmas lights. I figure next weekend we will spend with our friends being that it may be one of our last baby-less weekends and while we're ready for the change, i don't know if they are.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Can't wait to see pics of your beautiful baby in a few weeks!
ReplyDeletewooooooooo! i can't believe it's almost TIME!!!
ReplyDeleteA few nights before my induction Kurt and I went out for a nice dinner. It was really nice to enjoy each other as a couple one last time before our lives changed forever.
ReplyDelete