I woke up this morning at 7:30 feeling like i had just drank about 15 cups of coffee. my grandmother told me that when i woke up and felt this way that i needed to pack my bag because i'd be going to the hospital that night. It has been almost panic attack like- i couldn't get enough air and all i wanted to do was SOMETHING....so i finally looked at james about 2 and said let's walk to the store...i wanna bake. so i've made 5 batches of cookies in the last hour and the walk to and from the store helped calm me down tremendously. Though I'm having some pain when I walk i think this was all a bunch of bull hockey. I'm disappointed!
on a different note...i can't believe Brittany Murphy died today. Does anyone else find it strange when a tremendously thin actress dies of a heart attack at 32 or does it sound too similar to a Karen Carpenter situation to anyone else but me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
aw man! i wish your gmother was right!
ReplyDeletei know, i can't believe it either... it is very karen carpenter-esque....
I hope to be getting a text in he middle of the night telling me your grandmother was right after all ;-). Good luck!
ReplyDelete